Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Transformers have double up my hits !


It was a surprise that the visits to my blog has obviously jumped from 130 + to 300 in just one day ! It has never happened before. The new visitors are from Sarawak, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, UK, Crezh Republic, Spain, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Indonesia & United States etc !


I think these visitors must be fans of the ' Transformers ' ! They think that I must have an up close encounter with their hero ' Transformers ' !


Sorry to disappoint you, fellas ! It's not the ' Transformers ' that you are looking for, BUT these are the REAL High Voltage Generator Transformers used in the Power Station !





Optimus Prime : Hmmm....don't be fooled by this old uncle !









Bumble Bee : I'm going to get this old uncle for fooling you. Stay put !





Anyway, thanks for the attention attracted to my blog, megatrons. Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment