Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Age & Me


I was asked by my buddies : " What's the hell are you doing an animal blog at this age ? "

My age ? Ah... going to be 50 ! Must be going apes about all these monkeys' things. Why my blog is full of monkeys ? I also can't explain. It's just make me feel happy with all these happy monkeys' faces around here.

Actually, at this age, there's nothing much you could ask for. Either you had make it, or you don't. Some may be enjoying the life at 50, others may still be monkeying around. Any how, life has to go on, no matter what.

As for me, I am a chinese educated uncle, and being borned in this multi-lingual enviroment, naturally I will be using a mixture of languages in my blog. So don't get frustrated when you come across some writing in a mixture of English, Bahasa, Chinese that are top up with Hokkien, Hakka & Cantonese etc.

What's so happy about monkeys ? You may ask. May be it's because monkeys are the ancestor of human being ? I can't tell you. I'm no professor from any University. I don't have my Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Monkeys Studies. And I am no Ph.D of Monkeys too. It's better to let others to scratch their heads instead of me scratching like the monkeys.

My highest level of education was M.C.E. ( i think that stands for Malay, Chinese & English - the 3 languages that we had to study at our time ). So, please do not expect my blog to be in perfect grammatical presentation. I will try to keep it simple.... and hilarous & happy, if possible.

Like my buddies used to say : 开心就好!


2 comments:

  1. 喂 all your happiness is flowing through your posts! At least you are being honest with yourself! That's a good thing. Like your MONKEY theme. Keep it up.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Captain :

    Thanks for the encouragement & appreciation of my monkey things. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete