Thursday, July 9, 2009

My 1st Guest Writer's Post


A skype message received from one of my old classmate made me so HAPPY this morning ! This uncle from Australia has promised to be my guest writer for my blog, and it's supposed to be on Friday. This posting has come in 1 day earlier ! I sincerely thank him for giving me this booster for a new blogger like me. The same posting also appeared on his personal blog .Thank you , mate !

HAPPY GO LUCKY - posted by Aus Pilot on 09/07/2009 @ 9.16am




Tali's an ex-class mate of mine and we were friends since the early 70's. That's a long time. Tali's the first amongst us who became a grandfather; and this was an incredible feat. No matter what happens no one can take that away from him.

Throughout his youth Tali's been a happy-go-lucky sort of person, he was always playful but not over board. He always adopted an attitude that things would work out in the end. Sure enough things did work out for him in life. A beautiful family, kids that adore him, home in Ipoh, friends around him, a business he's re-building. If ever one wants a can-do person one will find it in Tali.

Tali's Blog will be one of self-discovery and I hope he finds joy in writing his diary and finds solace and fulfillment in it. I hope he writes something about his school life so I can re-live some of the past. I still remember he was amongst the first to ride a motor bike to school whilst we were biking, and he was an active member of the school brass band, an able trombonist(?). He also busied himself with his red crescent activities, so pretty much an all-rounder.





Tali and me in the front row

Tali and us have found the first 50 years of our lives rolled by pretty quickly. A life as in anyone else, is filled with all the bitter sweet moments..... No one can guarantee what will happen in the next 5 days let alone the next 50 years but Tali's attitude is come what may, I will be happy!

To this end I wish Tali all the good luck he needs, knowing that good luck is created by people who are willing to work for it. I sincerely hope one day in the near future that Tali will be able to fulfill his dream of having a happy place open to all his friends to meet and have a relaxed time with a welcome drink! I know I will be there.

2 comments:

  1. 林蛋大: I am honored you invited me and I was the #1 Guest! Auspilot

    ReplyDelete