Monday, July 27, 2009

BE STRONG, SWEETIE !



A handsome but skinny black man breaks into the house of a rich white dude looking for money. Inside, he finds the rich dude in bed with a beautiful blonde. He orders the dude out of the bed, ties him to a chair and ties the blonde to the bed posts. The handsome but skinny black guy gets on top of her and kisses her neck and then gets up and goes into the bathroom.


While he's in there, the rich white dude whispers over to the beautiful blonde: "Listen, that black guy is very horny. I could see the outline of his dick in his pants. It's huge! I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, even if you feel you're being ripped in half...do what ever he tells you. Now please, just satisfy him no matter what. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he doesn't get his way, there is no telling what he's capable of. Be strong, baby. I love you!"


The blonde responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong, sweetie. Do you mind if I watch?"
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment