Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Little Girl says.....


My Little Girl : Daddy, daddy... what are you doing ?

Me : Darling... daddy's doing a blog.

My Little Girl : Daddy, daddy... I also want to do a block !

Me : No, girl. This is not the blocks that you play. This is a blog that daddy do in the computer .

My Little Girl : Oh....! Daddy, what are you doing with this ' block ' huh ?

Me : Daddy will write something, put some pictures and post it to the blog. Let all the uncles share with daddy, and interact with daddy...

My Little Girl : Who are all these uncles... daddy ?

Me : Ah... uncles from all places... Ipoh, KL, Singapore, China, Australia....

My Little Girl : Let me see the ' block '... let me see ....!

Me : OK .

My Little Girl : Daddy, why so many monkeys one ? All the uncles are monkeys huh?

Me : Er....................



No comments:

Post a Comment