Thursday, July 23, 2009

儿童不宜的英文版


Please do not laugh so loud, others may find out, and please don't quote my name too :-


A judge asked a woman on why she wanted a divorce. She answered, 'Your Honor, he knew I'm a vegetarian n yet he still insists on putting his meat in my mouth.'




Q: What is the closest thing similar to a woman's period?
Answer: Your SALARY. It comes once a month last 3 - 4 days & if it doesn't come you are in deep trouble!




A nun went for a urine test. The sample got mixed up. When the doctor told her she was pregnant, she cried n said, " Shit, we can't even trust cucumber anymore !"


Mother asks daughter, how is married life? Daughter shyly says like BRITISH AIRWAYS. Mother reads the ad & is shocked : 7 DAYS A WEEK,TWICE A DAY, BOTH WAYS !

Lady Immigration officer asked a Korean tourist: " Name? " .
The Korean answered : " Park Yu. "
The 0fficer become angry & shouted back : " Fxxx YOU! Now what's your full name? "
Korean replied : " Park Yu Too ".

A baby dog asked mama dog how papa look like?

Mama dog reply : " How I know. Your papa came from behind & I didn't have chance to see his face !"


What's the difference between Stress, Tension & Panic ?

Stress is when wife is pregnant,

Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant,

PANIC is when both are pregnant!



2 comments:

  1. 喂 PARK YU!

    PARK YU BAK!

    YOU DON'T PARK ME FIRST, I PARK YU ONE THOUSAND TIMES!

    哈哈哈哈! YOU DIRTY OLD MAN, PARK YU AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH ! I PARK AT YOUR FRONT ! I PARK AT YOUR BACK ! WE PARK SIDE BY SIDE ! HA ! HA ! HA !

    ReplyDelete