Friday, August 7, 2009

My Blog

It's has been a month since I started to have my own blog.

I am amazed at myself after looking back from the beginning of my blog.

" Not bad ", I could say, " A lot of postings & the readership is good too ! ( although most of them are my own ) " .

However, to be frank, this is a stupid blog. Most of the posting are copy& paste material. No doubt, some of them are very interesting & good for laughing, and there are a lot of animated photos & pictures too.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself ! Where's the hell that I got so much time & energy to search for all these childish & miserable articles. I should have done something more meaningful like helping the less fortunate.

Am I wasting my time ? I am not so sure.

But one thing for sure, I have gained quite some extra experiences & knowledge on the blogging and internet . I have never browsed thru so many blogs before as in the last one month. I also came to know that there're so many people still so blank about blogging.

Actually I have never taken any computer courses or studies. It's all trial & error and the never-feel-embarass-to-ask attitude that had help him picked up these knowledge of handling computer & internet ( a real smart guy huh ? :) . I really respect myself for having the guts to do my own blog at this age ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

Of course, this blog is nothing, compare to some great blogs that'd attracted millions of readers. But adhering to the theme of my blog - Be Happy ! I couldn't ask for more, especially to a freshie ' old man ' like me.

There are blogs with great writings or critics towards the political scenario of one's country. There are these food critics writing about all kinds of foods that they have savoured. There are blogs of sport enthusiastics ; family bond ; love birds ; high tech ; music ; art etc, etc, etc.

Since the beginning, I have decided that my blog shall not have postings of political influences ; religious offences or economy businesses. It should be a non-seditious & non-violative blog. It'll be just a little space in this cyber world to let me make a monkey out of myself ; crack some sexy jokes occasionally ; and to feel happy about it ; then let the happiness be shared... be it yours or mine.

One of my old classmate told me that I'll find solace & fufillment in writing the blogs, like a diary. Another one told me it needs a LOT of works to keep a blog alive. Nevertheless, I am trying to keep my blog alive by putting in a lot of those animated monkeys, so to cover up my unlively writing. Does that help , my friends ? By the way, I sincerely wish to thank all my friends that have guided me & shared with me their knowledge , experience , stories, jokes and also being a loyalty supporters to my blog.

Just to share with you about a sideline from my blog. Since I've added the Freejit Live Taffic Feed, I am able to find out where are those readers coming from and some info of their search engines. One of the most popolur post that has attracted visitors as far as Saudi Arabia & Bangladesh is the ' More Sexy Stories '. I think these visitors must be cursing me like hell for being cheated into browsing this silly blog , they must have been hoping to find some solace in that misleading title. Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! I really have a good laugh in that. I think I should consider to put more postings with the title related to ' Sex ', so that I could gain more readership. Yeah !

Anyway, just doing what I feel like doing. Who care about the criticism ? And who'll really care about what you'll do in your blog ? There're millions of bloggers out there. Who care ?

Be Happy !.... Don't Worry !.... Be Happy !.... No Worry ..... !

3 comments:

  1. FREN. YOU ARE TRUE TO YOURSELF. I SALUTE YOU. YOU HAVE ACHIEVED A BIG MILESTONE. ALMOST 1000 TRAFFIC COUNT (MOST OF THEM YOURS, 哈哈哈) AND THAT'S VERY ENCOURAGING. KEEP BLOGGING AND WRITING. YOU WILL BE AMAZED. IT'S THERAPEUTIC. ALSO SOMETHING YOUR FRENS CAN FOLLOW... AND COMMENT (LIKE BULLSHITS FROM ME!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, bro ! That's what I need most, especially those bullshit comments ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈哈, 嘿嘿嘿! BULLSHITS MAKE THE DAY FLY!!!

    ReplyDelete