Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beautiiful Girls

I received a complaint from my blog mentor,
that my blog is featuring too many
monkeys ,
which made him feel very unhappy,
looking at all these
monkeys.

He pleaded me to add more pictures of
human,
in order to balance up,
the over-crowded monkeys.

As such, after a thorough consideration,
&
some explorations,
I finally managed to get the following
human's pictures, that
he
is most interested in .

I hope he won't feel unhappy again,
after looking at all these beautiful postings,
and will not shoot
my monkeys ,
with
his aeroplane.

Because,
I am going to post more
monkeys ,
after this !

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

Alicia Silverstone

Angelina Jolie
Britney Spears

Carmen Electra

Jessica Alba

Jessica Simpon

Kim Kardashian

Lindsay Lohan

Paris Hilton

好唔好玩啊?师父!

6 comments:

  1. AIYAH, TALIPOON. NOT THIS KIND OF HUMANS LAH. I WAS SPECIFIC ABOUT A REQUEST TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR HAPPENINGS, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS MAH! LIKE WHAT YOU ATE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING, HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE BEEN TO SUMMER PALACE, WHAT CRAP YOU ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO CLEAR AT YOUR BUSINESS, AND SO ON.... NOT CUT AND PASTE AGAIN, IF POSSIBLE. NOT SO MUCH MAN. AND NO MORE MONKEYS FOR 2 MONTHS FOR YOU, OK? I AM GOING BANANA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COME ON, BRO. PUTTING THE FAMILY'S HAPPENING ON THE BLOG ONCE IN A WHILE SHOULD BE OKAY LAH. BUT NOT LIKE WHAT YOU'VE MENTIONED : WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST, WHEN DID I SHIT , WHERE HAD I BEEN ? THESE KIND OF STUFFS ARE TOO BORING, MANN ! LOG ON TO ANY BLOGSPOT, YOU'LL FIND PLENTY OF THEM DOING THESE. NO FUN LAH !

    IT'S VERY BORING TAKING A DIGITAL CAM & SHOOT & SHOOT & SHOOT AT ALL THE DISHES THAT WE EAT OR THE SAME PEOPLE WITH THE SAME POSE ALL THE TIME.
    IT'S JUST THOSE TEENAGERS STUFFS.

    WHETHER IT'S MONKEY OR HUMAN OR AEROPLANE OR BANANA, IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL, AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAVING FUN POSTING IT, READING IT.

    I ENJOY THE PROCESS OF BLOGGING, DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE FEEDBACK. AS I'VE SAID, IT'S MY BLOG, WHO CARE ?

    RIGHT, BRO ! HAVE FUN !

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyah, you no fun one. 50 years old already still cannot take jokes?! Aiyah, ok lah you keep blogging monkeys for the next 2 months and I ban myself from reading for 2 months.... ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 唉呀!甘小气边度得咔?你唔玩,我都唔玩咯!收山啦!唔BLOG啦!等的马骝去玩吧 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The content is utmost interesting! I have completely enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great, and your efforts are outstanding! 웹툰 무료

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. 성인웹툰

    ReplyDelete