Monday, August 10, 2009

Ever Been In This Situation Before ?



I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the next stall
saying : " Hi ! How are you ? "

I am not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom
but I don't know what got into me, so I answer, somewhat
embarrassed : " Doing just fine. "

And the other guy says : " So what are you up to ? "

What kind of question is that ? At that point, I am thinking this
is too bizarre, so I say : " Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling ! "

At this point, I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I
hear another question : " Can I come over ? "

Ok, this question is too weird for me but I figure I could
just be polite and end the conversation : " No........
I'm a little busy right now !!! "

Then, I heard the guy say nervously.....

" Listen ! I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the
other stall who keep answering all my question !! "

No comments:

Post a Comment