Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The 1000 Mark

Ha ! Ha ! My blog's readership has finally surpassed the 1000 hits mark ! ( half of it might be my own.... , however, at least half of it is NOT my own one !) That's something to cheer for !

Until now, still cannot believe that I am enjoying so much for doing this silly blog. I'll just log into my own blog and do some new postings, or editing, or updating it, whenever I am not doing other works with my laptop. It's kind like a hobby to me now,and also killing some time with it.

Honestly, I am still very blur about what's the actual meaning of blogging ? Do I really qualified myself as a blogger ? Since I was introduced into the blogging world, I naturally have browsed thru a lot of other blogs. It's really amazing to see all those beautiful blogs. These blogs are so flashy, so sophsicated, so high-tech & so artistic ! Some of them may be very simple, yet is so beautifully lay out. Really respect these people for their effort in designing such beautiful blogs.

Of course, there are blogs that I would just skipped them over by the first look. But it all boiled down to individual taste & preference, so I wouldn't condemn them as I am not qualifiy to be a blog critic as my own one is too far to be regarded as a good blog too ! Too many monkeys, I think.

One thing that I do observed is that most of the bloggers like to post their own pictures or pictures taken by them. Not like me, mostly copied & paste pictures. I believe having a good digital camera should be one of the main factors for doing a good blog. That's should be the main reason why my blog has not been attracting interest from readers. My pictures all came out so blurry even with an normal automatic vibration-proof digital cam ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

I think there's still a lot for me to catch up. Let put my fingers crossed & wish that this old brain can keep up the pace with the modern technology trend.

By the way, I noticed that my biggest encouragement is from the Australian ' uncles ' of the 78er, and recently the Singapore ' uncles ' have joined in too ! Hopefully, those ' old uncles ' from China , US, UK etc would share their happiness with me in this little space of mine !

Thank you, brothers ! for keeping the monkey going !


1 comment: