Monday, August 10, 2009

The Men & Women's Dictionary

Women’s English :

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I’m sorry = you’ll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you’re in trouble
7. sure, go ahead = you better not
8. do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = of course I’m upset, you moron !
10. You’re very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about ?

Men’s English :

1. I’m hungry = I’m hungry
2. I’m sleepy = I’m sleepy
3. I’m tired = I’m tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage !
5. I love you = Let’s have sex now
6. I’m bored = Do you want sex now ?
7. May I have this dance ? = I’d like to have sex with you
8. Can I call you sometime ? = I’d like to have sex with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie ? = I’d like to have sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner ? = I’d like to have sex with you
11. Those shoes don’t go with that outfit = I’m gay

No comments:

Post a Comment