Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thought of the Day

Today I'm damn tired, both physically & mentally.

Today I've just completed a job, hardwork.

Actually, I've been tired for the past few weeks, due to the company's management changes.

I'm tired looking at the ass holes.

I've been an asshole myself for many years, but have never felt that an ass hole can be so ugly.

What's the heck. This posting shouldn't have appreared in this happy place of mine !

Anyway, I am still happy because I'm not that ugly asshole.

Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Tali you are damn right about corporate a.h's! There are many of them, and they will not go away! There are 2 types of a.h's:- Good ones and Bad ones. The bad ones....They exist to haunt the good ones.

    So you being a good a.h. needs to duck the bad a.h's as if they are swine flu bugs!!! But they are smart a.h.'s. They have a hold on you. So in order to rid of them you need to get out. GET OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't this happy space of yours can be so ugly.... so many a.h here and a.h there. Hmmm..... just hope that one day all those ugly a.h will change to good ones "One Fine Day" if not just take Capt advice.... GET OUT ASAP AND RETIRE! Good for you

    ReplyDelete